There are many different types of painkillers that you can find nowadays, including oxycontin. When it comes to finding the right painkillers for your particular issue and level of pain, then you will want to consult with a doctor in order to ensure that you are getting the right painkillers for your particular level of pain. Of course, painkillers for high levels of pain must be prescribed by a doctor and also must be taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
There are many different types of painkillers,including oxycontin. Listed here are several types of painkillers that you may need to take after an accident or surgery:
- Percocet. Percocet is a highly addictive painkiller that needs to be prescribed by your doctor. It is in the narcotics family and must be taken exactly how your doctor prescribes it. It can also be used to treat migraines.
- Vicodin. Vicodin is another highly addictive painkiller as well. It must be prescribed by your doctor and needs to be taken exactly as planned.
- Tramadol. You can find several different forms of tramadol, including extended release versions of it that will last all day.
- Suboxone. This is a narcotic that is habit forming and highly addictive. It is a painkiller that must be taken exactly as the doctor prescribes and is great for helping with pain.
- Klonopin. Klonopin prescription pills are drugs that work to relieve pain and are considered narcotics as well.
- Oxycontin. Oxycontin is an opioid pain medication that works to relieve moderate to severe pain. It is generally used for around-the-clock pain treatment as a way to provide relief from severe pain.
- Hydrocodone. Another type of painkiller that you can find for your pain is hydrocodone. This is a type of painkiller that works to relieve pain and is also considered a narcotic.
- Fentanyl. Fentanyl is a highly addictive and very dangerous drug that is used to treat severe pain. It should never be used or taken unless under the care of a doctor.
As you can see, there are many different types of painkillers that you can take if you are in a lot of pain. Of course, the painkillers listed above are in the narcotics family and need to be taken only when prescribed by a doctor and exactly as prescribed by a doctor. If you are in need of painkillers, then you will want to make an appointment with your doctor in order to get relief from your pain. They can assess your situation and help determine what is best for you and your level of pain.
You will want to make sure that you are following the instructions from your doctor exactly as prescribed in order to prevent any health complications, including death or overdose. You will also want to follow your doctors instructions in order to prevent yourself from forming habits with the drugs and becoming addicted.
If you want to learn more about various prescription drugs and their street value in varying parts of the country, then you will want to visit the experts over at StreetRX.