If you want to try marijuana but aren’t sure the best options, then you need to weigh out the pros and the cons that come along with both options for purchasing marijuana these days. There are both pros and cons that come along with each option so you will simply want to see which options work best for you and which ones will help you get what you need. Listed here are several of the pros and cons for using both recreational and medical marijuana and how to choose the right options for you:
If you are thinking about purchasing medical marijuana in Bellevue or another Washington city, then you need to consider these pros and cons:
Pros for medical marijuana:
- High quality. You will get higher quality products when you choose to get medical marijuana, which is a large pro as you want to only ingest the highest quality products.
- High levels of CBD. When you choose to use medical marijuana, then you will find that you have higher levels of CBD inside of it and will make you feel better. This is the type of marijuana that is designed to be better for health issues and is more therapeutic as the CBD is the content of marijuana that contains the healing properties.
- Readily available in more states. Medical marijuana has also been approved in more states.
Cons for medical marijuana:
- Low THC. Of course, with the higher levels of CBD come lower levels of THC. So, if it is that high feeling that you are chasing, then you will want to consider using recreational marijuana instead.
- Medical exam needed. In order to get medical marijuana, then you need to have a medical exam from a medical marijuana doctor in order to get your medical card.
- Medical card needed. After you have your exam, then your doctor must approve you for a card.
If you are thinking about purchasing recreational marijuana in Kirkland or another Washington city, then you need to consider these pros and cons:
Pros for recreational marijuana:
- Higher levels of THC. You can achieve a greater ‘high’ feeling with recreational marijuana as there are higher levels of THC inside of it.
- No card or medical exam required.
- Easy to get. It is very easy to get if you are in a recreational marijuana state.
Cons for recreational marijuana:
- Not as readily available yet in most states. More states have legalized medical marijuana so far and not as many have legalized recreational marijuana yet.
As you can see, there are many things to think about when it comes to choosing between medical and recreational marijuana and trying to decide which options are best for you. If you want to find out more about the right options for the right type of marijuana to try out then you need to consult with the experts over at Higher Leaf. They are the leading marijuana experts in Washington and can help you find the right options that will work best for what you need.